Knitting a Headband Group
Knitting a Headband
Level – Intermediate
Headbands are fun to knit. Once you understand the basic technique you can produce them in many variations. Start soon and make all your friends and family one for Birthdays and Christmas.
This project requires that you know the basics of knitting.
- Knitting with DP needles
- Joining in the round
- Increasing and Decreasing your stitches
- Finishing the headband and joining
- Pattern knitting
What is included in your class:
- 2x 30-minute sessions (dates to be agreed)
- Pattern for a basic Headband
- 100g Plaristo Alpaca Yarn (l100% Baby Alpaca) dyed by Plaristo to the colour of your choice
- 5 double-pointed Knitting needles
- Notebook and Pencil
Call to order this class. 01797 214 103.