Designing and Knitting your Triangular Shawl
Designing and knitting your Triangular Shawl Knitting
Level – Advanced
When my daughter was pregnant, I decided to knit her a shawl for the long winter nights where she no doubt would be up and be nursing her new-born. I designed different motives to do with her as a mother, the things that were meaning full in her life. This became a labour of love but the result is something she treasures and I am very proud of.
We will design a shawl together and plan the execution. Throughout the process I will be at hand to help you create this heirloom.
You will learn to:
- Knitting straight with circular needles
- Designing your own pattern for your shawl
- Casting on
- Fair Isle Knitting
- Finishing your shawl
- What is included in your class:
- 6 x 1hour sessions (dates to be agreed)
- Pattern for shawl
- 800g Plaristo Alpaca Baby (100% Alpaca) dyed by Plaristo to colour of your choice
- Circular needles
- Notebook and Pencil
Call to order this class. 01797 214 103.